Monday, January 24, 2011

Torre


Just thought I should post a pic of my puppy. She actually isn't too much of a puppy anymore but she sure is cute. She is a 10 month old Golden Retriever who we have had since Memorial Day weekend. She is the love of our life. She is just too darn cute for words and is very sweet. She is actually the 5th Golden Retriever my husband and I have had. All have lasted 10 years or more the last one which is pictured in my profile is Reggie who we lost last February after 15 years. She was the best. Well they were all very good dogs and sorely missed. You really can't pick a favorite
This one's name is Torre.....as you can see they all have names that are related in some way. They are all Yankee names..but they were all girls...Babe, Casey, Reggie, JoeDi and now Torre. Love them all.

No comments: