Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What a month.....


Things have been way to busy around here the last few weeks since before Christmas but finally settling down....many things have happened including my computer being infected with some weird virus it took the computer man three days to get rid of when I was finally able to get in touch with him...I was not home home when it got infected so I can't really say what happened but it it is finally fixed. I was glued to my ipod touch for three weeks getting mail and trying to stay in touch.




I have a lot of pics to download from my camera and many to put up here. It will take a few days but it will get done.


Here are some I did have a chance to download before Christmas





Here is the card I sent to my sister for Christmas...The name of the stamp I believe is Edwin's Snowman. It is a Magnolia Stamp and I just love it. I definitely will be making more with this stamp this year for next Christmas...I love Snowmen.....




Here is a wedding card I made for our next door neighbors' daughter's wedding. It also is a Magnolia Stamp. The name of it is Wedding Couple. Not a great pic because you can't really see the color of the paper in the back ground but it was pretty.


One more thing...here is a picture of the place cards I made for Thanksgiving.....I made them with my Cricut and Gypsy....followed directions from "My Pink Stamper".. They were fun to make and everyone enjoyed them.



Well that is all for now. But when I have more pics downloaded I will be back.....

No comments: