Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Long time no post....










Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Been a little busy and a little lazy. I have a few cards to share and a few other Christmas gift card holders to share.

Two pics are of gift card holders I made for our friend's three kids and one for them . I used Papertrey Stamps (2008 Holiday Tags) I am not sure where I got the idea from and I am sorry about that but not my idea but I liked the idea of making them ornaments.
The Owl card was made from my Cricut and it follows something My Pink Stamper did but I changed it up a little. It was for my godchilds 7th Birthday. Her dad and my husband are both coaches at the same High School and their mascot is an owl.
The next card was made for a good friend's birthday who is also a stamper and also loves Tilda. I wanted to make it a little springyer (I know it is not a word but it fits....lol!)It is made with Happy Tilda from stampingscrapping.com and Basic Grey and Me &My Big Ideas paper and a K&Company butterfly which I colored green with copics. I paper pieced her little outfit.
Well enough for now I will come back and show you the valentines I made.
Till then have a great day!
Sorry about the pictures being all over the place but I don't have the hang of it on how to place them right.


No comments: