Monday, October 18, 2010




Ok now this time I am really going to do this every week........ This week I was very productive because I have gotten alot of goodies lately that just ask me to play. So here goes. The first card is one I made for a girl at work . It looks very flat in the picture but "Tilda with Pup" was actually pop dotted up and so was the puppy. Maybe I will get better at photography too in this journey.




Next new thing is I got myself an early Christmas present at Michael's yesterday because it was on sale and because on Nov 1st if registered you get 6 more cartridges for free so that was like getting it for free right. No brainer! I am a proud owner of a Gypsy now! Let me tell you, confusing at first but getting the hang of it. I did my first scrapbooking page yesterday ever! (Have been helping my daughter for years doing her college and sorority books but now this is my own). I am off and running for sure. Loved doing it on the Gypsy and will be using my Cricut much more for everything now. So here is my first page ...about Torre ...our 6 month old golden retriever. She is our 5th so I will be going backwards in my scrapbooking but it is somewhere to start. Here it is.
One last thing I finished a card I had started the minute I got this Magnolia stamp (Vintage Tilda)....don't know where it is going yet but it is done.....again the camera makes it look flat but it also is pop dotted up. Used Cindy's (stampingscrapping.com) new stamps for nestibilities. This one is from Holidays. And a word stamp from Papertrey.

No comments: