Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Time! Busy Time!

Well it is that time of year again and I am getting ready for Christmas. The Christmas cards are out and the invites are done and out. My next project is to finish the calendars before Christmas this year and also make Santa Claus ornament favors for my party. I got a tree from Ikea and will hang some on it and then hand the rest out when people leave the party. They can then eat the candy and reattach the back and hang it on the tree. I got the idea (cased) from tjdstampsalot on Splitcoast. They were easy to make and my DH punched all the pieces out and I put them together. Real teamwork there.

Off to bed now but will post more tomorrow. I got a Christmas present today the DH let me have. Just Rite DIY stamp set and the little alphabet set. I love these. I have always wanted them and my DH (love that guy) said order all that you want and that can be for Christmas. Yea!!! Fine by me. So he let me have some and packed the rest away for Christmas. Can't wait to play with them all. I think they will go great with all my Papertrey stamps.

No comments: